Study Rooms in the Library
Group study rooms are available on the second floor of the library. We have five large rooms that fit 6-8 people, have one computer and one monitor, and a white board. We have 6 small rooms that fit 2-4 people, have one computer, a white board and a chalk board.
*Use of study rooms in the library is restricted to current faculty, staff and students of KU Medical Center.
Dykes Library Study Room Policy
- Rooms may be booked for four hours per day in any combination.
- Individuals or groups may remain in the room indefinitely past the allotted four hours but will be asked to vacate the room if it is needed for another individual or group once the reservation is complete.
- Students may book rooms one day in advance
- Arrangements may be made for faculty wishing to book further in advance than one day. Please contact Public Services Staff at 913-588-7166 to do so.
- Please report any equipment problems to the library staff at the Public Services desk.
- Personal belongings should not be stored in the study rooms. Lockers are available on the ground floor for a refundable deposit of $0.50.
Apr 04, 2013